You want to implement a collaborative approach to performance research with your suppliers.
You want to build and deploy an ambitious sourcing strategy to support technological change in your industrial solutions.
Accompany your buyers in the appropriation and implementation of collaborative approaches of operational purchases tooled by the Improvalue methods
- Training in SHOULD COST ® PUSH-PULL ® methods
- Back office support or co-hosting of negotiation discussions, economic transparency or re-design-to-cost (DTC) workshops
- Piloting (use of a specific PMO tool) and coaching in use of purchasing cost optimization plans on all strategic purchasing commodities
Provide support to establish and deploy a new panel strategy to integrate technological innovations / materials / process recommended by studies
- Scouting domestic, nearshore, offshore providers and sources
- RFI management & pre-qualification suppliers (anonymous or with an official mandate)
- RFP / RFQ management & sourcing recommendations (anonymous or with an official mandate)
- Supplier development management in reaching and respecting your requirements and quality process
“Tooled and collaborative purchases”
- Building and piloting the deployment of a strategic vision at 3 years, whether it is a panel entry, a development, or a panel exit
- Guaranteeing that all internal stakeholders in your company speak with one voice.
- Substituting a posture of factual exchanges and trades that demonstrate to your supplier that you represent a mature interlocutor with whom to build a sustainable performance
- Apply an analytical approach to cost decomposition to:
- share with your provider a common vision of drivers of economic performance inherent in carrying out the contract
- establish a roadmap for optimizing economic performance
- precisely measure the impact of optimization levers identified though a design-to-cost approach.
- Identify the key cost drivers that can be negotiated with the supplier and those inherent to investment choices that can be impacted only in the context of the creation of a suppliers’ panel
- Educational projects built to specifically address your activities and needs
- Sessions by senior practitioners in the areas of cost management and purchasing
- Our practitioners are senior purchasing professionals in the management of commodities throughout the macro-purchasing process: family strategy, supplier strategy, supplier development and contract performance management as part of overall business performance review with the supplier .
- Our practitioners are focused on added-value and and on contributing to the purchasing strategy as part of the company’s overall strategy: Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) optimization, supplier risk management, integration of outsourced innovations in the value chain, sustainable purchasing and CSR